[January 30, 2017]
Version 0.9.50 has been deployed, here’s what’s new:
- Search Cloud for Uptime Monitors and Blacklist Monitors – your most commonly searched terms are now just one click away (view documentation).
- Pinned Uptime Monitors – some monitors may need more attention than others, pin them to the top so you can always keep an eye on them (view documentation).
- Uptime Monitor Maintenance API Call – you can now change the maintenance status of your Uptime Monitors via the API (view documentation).
- Bulk Reports interface has been slightly redesigned.
- Total in/out network usage for Server Monitoring stats has been added.
- Opened the RBL Info section in our documentation [still work in progress].
- Minor tweaks & fixes.
As always, if you encounter any issues with any of the new features, please open a support ticket and let us know about it. Any feedback is always welcomed.