[December 22, 2015]
In version 0.9.9 Beta we’re introducing a much requested feature: Bulk Reports
You can access it here, in your client area:
What this feature does is basically allow you to bundle up several of your Uptime or Blacklist monitors into one single report, called a Bulk Report.
The Bulk Report will be assigned a unique link that you can share.
We’re still developing several aspects of Bulk Reports, so it’s not all ready just yet.
Here’s the current progress:
– [ready] create bulk reports
– [ready] share bulk report links
– [ready] share bulk report white label links
[in progress] [ready] ability to create bulk reports from the uptime or blacklist monitor pages (from group actions)
[in progress] [ready] ability to add more monitors to an already existing bulk report from the uptime or blacklist monitor pages (from group actions)
[in progress] [ready] bulk reports documentation The features still in progress will be released in the near future, no current ETA, however you can start using Bulk Reports right now.
– bulk reports are public by default and their privacy cannot be changed
– all reports added to a bulk report are automatically made public, we recommend you not set them back to private as you will encounter 404 errors in your bulk report
– you cannot bundle up blacklist monitors and uptime monitors in the same bulk report
As always, if you experience any issues or have any feedback be sure to open a support ticket.