[May 21, 2017]
We’re excited to announce this new version release, which contains quite a lot of new features.
v0.9.55 – Changelog:
- Account Credit – used to manually and automatically pay your invoices (view documentation).
- Block View – a simple way of viewing your IPv4 Blacklist Monitors, neatly grouped up in /24 blocks (view documentation).
- Further blacklisting details – contained in your blacklist reports (view documentation).
- Server Monitoring Alert Frequency – a much requested and needed feature, allowing you to set how often to receive alerts regarding your CPU/RAM/Disk/Network usage (view documentation).
- PayPal Subscriptions – will now be marked accordingly in our database (just like Stripe Subscriptions are), and in the near future you will be warned on your Invoice pages if you already have an active subscription, in order to avoid manually paying an invoice that will receive a subscription payment automatically at a later date.
- Tweaks & fixes – to improve loading speed of certain features/pages.
If you encounter any issues with the new features listed above, please open a support ticket and let us know about it, thank you.