You can easily protect any of your Bulk Reports with a password.
Simply go to your Bulk Reports page, find the Bulk Report you wish to protect with a password, click the Action menu link, and then click the Password Protection button:
A pop-up will open where you can set a password for this Bulk Report:
And that’s it. Now your Bulk Report is protected by this password, and only you (the report owner) and anyone who knows the password can see the report data.
- If you wish to remove your Bulk Report password, just follow the steps above and leave the password field empty.
- Be sure to use a different password for your Bulk Reports, other than your HetrixTools account password.
- If you have white label enabled, both white label and non white label versions will be protected by this password.
- We don’t store these Bulk Passwords in plain text. They are encrypted before being stored in our database.
- You cannot recover your Bulk Password if you forget it or lose it. You can only remove it or set a new one.