[July 10, 2018]
Today we’re pushing out version 0.9.69 containing the following changes and improvements:
- Added the PhishTank database to our Domain Blacklist Monitoring system. If your domain comes back as being blacklisted by PhishTank, to see the blacklisting details you will need to follow this guide in your Blacklist Report: https://docs.hetrixtools.com/view-further-blacklisting-details-in-your-reports/
- Added dnsbl.isx.fr RBL to our IPv4 Blacklist Monitoring system.
- Free users now get 2 emails regarding account inactivity, as opposed to before when there was just one email. These 2 emails are: one warning email after 30 days of inactivity, and another suspension email after 5 more days of inactivity. For more info regarding this, please see our documentation: https://docs.hetrixtools.com/free-accounts-inactivity/
- New documentation article explaining how to get delisted from the Comcast blacklist: https://docs.hetrixtools.com/how-to-remove-your-ip-from-the-comcast-blacklist/
- Small re-design of the uptime report pages to display maintenance uptime more efficiently.
- `”Blacklist Monitor Color Indicators” and “Show Only Changes” Time Frame` setting can now be configured to 15 and 30 days, as opposed to before when 7 days was the maximum allowed value. For more info on this feature, please see our documentation: https://docs.hetrixtools.com/blacklist-monitors-color-indicators/
- Additional small tweaks and improvements.
If you experience issues with any of these new features, please open a support ticket on our website and let us know about it.