Besides each monitor individual actions, there are also group actions that you can use to affect multiple monitors at once.
Start by simply selecting the desired monitors from your list.
We’ll quickly explain all of the actions available in the drop-down menu:
- Create Bulk Report – will create a Bulk Report containing all of the selected Uptime Monitors
- Add To Bulk Report – will add all of the selected Uptime Monitors to an already existing Bulk Report
- Change Contact List – allows you to change the Contact List for all of the selected Uptime Monitors
- Make Public – will make all of the selected uptime monitor reports public
- Make Private – will make all of the selected uptime monitor reports private
- Maintenance Mode (with and without notifications) – will put all of the selected monitors under maintenance mode
- End Maintenance Mode – will put all of the selected monitors out of maintenance mode
- Delete – will delete all of the selected monitors