[August 31, 2017]
Version 0.9.58 is now live and it brings the following changes:
- We’ve worked to include all the timezones now (ie: the +30 minutes, +45 minutes, etc). You can modify your timezone from your Account Settings.
- Re-subscribe is now available when you click an Unsubscribe link, as we’ve had a few cases where users were clicking the Unsubscribe links by mistake and didn’t actually want to unsubscribe from our emails. So, you now have the option to re-subscribe on the unsubscribe page.
- Bulk report Announcements now accept an empty body text, if you just wish to show the Announcement title on your Bulk Report.
- Partial invoice payments are now possible using Account Credit. Meaning that if you have some Account Credit, you can now use it towards any of your invoices, even if it doesn’t fully cover the invoice.
- Improved MTR samples are now being collected on our Downtime Diagnostics. These samples are more comprehensive than what we’ve had before, but will take a bit longer to be collected (~1min).
- Several back-end fixes and improvements.
As always, if you experience any issues with these new features, please open a support ticket and let us know about it.