[December 8, 2016 – UPDATE]
all.rbl.webiron.net and cabl.rbl.webiron.net have now been removed from our platform, for being too aggressive, blacklisting entire providers.
[December 5, 2016]
In version 0.9.47 we’ve made the following changes.
- removed dul.pacifier.net – giving a lot of false positives, and their website lookup form stopped functioning. [if/when issues are resolved on their part, we can re-add this RBL to our platform]
- removed dnsblchile.org – failed queries, domain only resolves from a few locations around the globe, we tried contacting but our emails failed to reach them, due to DNS failure on their domain. [if/when issues are resolved on their part, we can re-add this RBL to our platform]
- added bl.rbl.scrolloutf1.com
- added all.rbl.webiron.net
- added babl.rbl.webiron.net
- added cabl.rbl.webiron.net
- added stabl.rbl.webiron.net
- added the ability to export lists of IPs/Domains as plain text (view documentation)