RBL type: Domain blacklists
Lookup link: http://rfc-clueless.org/lookup/
Delisting link: http://rfc-clueless.org/request/removal
Contact link: http://rfc-clueless.org/pages/faq#contact
- These blacklists do not list your domain for sending out spam, they list it because it doesn’t follow certain RFC standards.
- Furthermore these RBLs are not / should not be used to block any traffic or emails. For more info on this you should read their FAQ page:
- Before initiating the delisting process on their website, make sure that your domain is complying to the RFC standards, or else your domain will just get blacklisted back again.
- Carefully read the description for each of these blacklists, in order to know exactly which RFC standards to comply with to get delisted:
HetrixTools Staff Opinions:
- We consider it’s quite safe if you decide to ignore these blacklists in your account (how to ignore a RBL), considering the fact that they shouldn’t be used by any server admin to actually block your traffic or emails (of course there are no guarantees that everyone would do this).
- We do not consider these blacklists to be of any real significant importance, and we look at them as being more of a guideline for your domains to follow certain RFC standards that would most probably improve your email deliverability rate.